Saturday, December 4, 2010

HEADS.WILL.ROLL. and Fuck.

PG=REALLY PISSED OFF!
WAT THE FUCK.
I dont even give a damn anymore about "Being a lady and not cursing". i just got my report-card and im balling my eyes out! First off; i got Stright A's in everything except Gym, Science and English.
IM
SO
PISSED
.

PEOPLE
WILL
PAY

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
F
U
C
K

(GOD! I've been needing to get that off my chest for a while).

Gym i got a C. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! Ok, im not a fast runner and i can't catch/dogde a ball for my life...but i change into proper attire. i prticipate. I dont kill anyone. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! I do everything in order to get an A. I shouldnt get anything lower.

In Science i got a B. Most would be happy..no, THRILLED to get a B, but im not. You see, Im not an A-, or an A.
IM
AN
A+.
I'll take it, but im not happy cuz i KNOW i deserve better.

And English.
FUCK
I got a C+. HOW?!?! THE LOSWEST GRADE I EVER GOT IN ENGLISH WAS A 80!IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW"S WHAT THE HELL WE'RE DOING! I COULD TEACH THAT CLASS! Ms.Solom is a great teacher, and im surrounded by smart students. But i deserve a 100, and everyone knows that.

It has to be a mistake...i mean, mistakes happen right? and dont you DARE say i'm over re-acting...cuz im not.
This counts for collage. And getting into collage is my one goal at the moment. If i dont get into collage, then i dont get a job. If i dont get a job, then i become a hobo. or a lady who dies alone in a ditch. and i will NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. Maybe im being over re-acting...but if being sucessful was your life and you got disapionted in yourself...then trust me? I have the right to be so god-damn pissed.
FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK UFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK,
Hayley Michelle

(My Parents will kill me if they ever read this.but at the moment i really dont care)

No comments:

Post a Comment