Monday, December 20, 2010

Graceful as a....?

PG=100

ok, i need a new metephor for being SOOOOOO un-graceful. Ive said "as gracful as an elephant", soo many times, its the new LOL.

I always think of myself as a lady, you know poised, elegant, non-cursing, pure... but i am certiantly not graceful.
Today we were choragraphing the dance for "Romeo + Juliet", which i should be GOOOd at for doing SO many times... but i cant dance.
wow, not only do i havethe grace of an elephant but i have the momery of an elphant, teh thieghs of an elephant, AND i dance like an elephant! what a kawiniki-dink! So practicing the moves at home with cat.
If cant dance, he will.

My cat is my baby. I wuv him! he is soooo smart, just like me, and SO pretty, just like me, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fat! (just like me!)

He is 37 lbs, up to date.

F
A
T

Anywho, im teaching my cat how to sing, and its been going welll he can hit a high D! so if he can sing, God save me, HE CAN DANCE TOO!
Andi will be really pissed if he dances better than me! but sitll, he shall dance!

So gonig 2 practice after i journal. and cast for my plays! YAY!

WUV,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment