Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BE THE RIFF-RAFF TO MY MAGENTA! BE THE BRAD TO MY JANET! BE THE ...(shut up!)

PG=100

Lol, funny/longgg title. woring on plays; my scenes are way to short. thinking of writing aplay with only one room (lol, 12 angry men!)... but i gots alot on my mind.
so i was in gym today and i saw these 2 hot guys doing the time warp, lol; i jumped in & had a blast! One of the guys name was Manny (met him at talent show backstage), and the other guy (totally forgot the other guys name, distracted my Manny's hotness). So we were talking about haloween and fright night, and zombie hobo's ; and the other guy is being Frank-n-furter for haloween!
EEEEEEE!
lol, going to school on friday in my costume. r u? PLEASE DO! going as Magenta from RHPS, and i need a riff-raff! i feel nakid without him...
*sniff*sniff*
still feeling sick; taking super shots of medicine: GRRR not working!
I rather be canadian than sick!
{=o
did i just really say that?!!?
I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK!
(actually; im just to damn lazy to hit the fudging backspace arrow to delete it. all my blogs are raw; i never filter what's going threw. explains why i always have all of these fudging spelling errors!).

OMG! speaking of spelling; im like, the WORST speller ever! In 3rd grade i spelled my own name wrong on a spelling test! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...rolf.
So my question is; What are YOU doing for halloween?
party?
tricking?
Treating?
WHAT!?!?!?!

Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment