Monday, October 25, 2010

random shit that no-one cares about (just like the news)

See? this is what happens when your board & sick! you talk about random shit that nobody cares about! (lol, just like FOX news!). so here are some AWSOME quotes i found! for ur entertainment:

AWSOME QUOTES I FOUND

"Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are Footprints on the moon…"

"Cuts heal, Scars won’t, Hearts feel, I don’t"

"I'm in shape: round is a shape"

"A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized"

"Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.  "

"Save the world: its the only planet with choclate!"

"If barbie is so popular; than why do you  have to buy her freinds?"

"You idiots! these aren't them! These are they're stunt doubles!" (haha...spaceballz).(writen by a jew!)

"A breakup is like a broken mirror; its best to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fixing it"

AWSOME QUOTES I MADE UP (actually its not a quote until someone quotes it..so im quoting myself!)

"Dear heart; i met a boy today. prepair to get broken"

"i dont miss him; i miss who he was"

"I just broke up with someone and the last thing he said to me 'your never gonna find someone like me ever again!'. I'm thinking ' i sure hope not!if i dont want you, than why would i want someone like you?' "

"if someone you love hurts you; cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

No comments:

Post a Comment