Friday, October 22, 2010

DONT STOP BELIEVEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PG=100 (just for funz actually, but if it counts? GREAT!)

*  *  *
DONT STOP BELIEVING
*  *  *
ANY WAY YOU WAN TIT, THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT
*  *  *
LOVING, TOUCHING, SQUEEZING! ANOTHER!
*  *  *
IM FOREVER YOURS....FAITHFULLY

EEEEE! so excited! Journey cocert 2marrow!


Ok...i lied. a journey cover band. but i herd them and they sound JUST like journey! i'm so excited, and back stage! EEEEE! i got amazing seats, and i'm going to blog allllllll about ity! its tommarow.
tommarrow is going to be the PERFECT day! fist, i have a class in NYC, then a concert, then a sleep over to watch the ROCKY HORROR!
lol, thinking of being Magenta for halloween....thoguhts?
lol, what are all of you going as holloween!
hahah, last year me and my friends went as the wizard of oz on crack.
I was sexy dorthey, my friend Fiath was a rabbid Toto, Danny (wen i didnt hate his guts) was  the scarecrow (the one from the scary murder movie), and my other friend was idina mendel. hahah....good timez.
I love halloween; even thought its the reson why i always gain back every fudging pound i loose on the eliptical machine.
DAMN YOU CHOCOLATY GOODNESS!
Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment