Friday, October 22, 2010

DEATH AND THE KINGS HORSEMAN #6

Wow, my titale's are really un-original...ACT 5!
i am SO loving this one scene:

PILKINS: Its a beautiful sight...
ELESIN:  You think so?
PILKINS: The light on the leaves, the peace of the night...
ELESIN:  The night is not at peace, District Officer.
PILKINS: No? I would have said it was. You know, quite...
ELESIN:  And does quite mean peace for you?

I feel like Elesin is going for the troat in that one saying. All this scene needs a beat after wards. aAHHH! it would be perfect ! I love that whole conversation. They are talking about the night; but yet its so much MORE than just that! like in, Old Times, by pinter. It was people talknig about memories..but it was so much more deeper than the conversation about showers. I love that whole idea of burried meaning. Its amazing, if you really think about it; gunius.
Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment