Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do i sound like a chipmunck? what are YOU afraid of? and LET'S DO THE TIME WARP DANCE !

PG=100

Do i sound like a chipmunk? i was in history (last period) and i was yelling at Kayd for being a sore loser, and the girl in-front of me started laughing hysterically. She said "Holy crap, you sound like a chipmunK! You make my day...just keep talking..."
I don't think i sound like a chipminck!
>=(
But do you know who i think sounds like a chipmunck? Brittney spears. She is good,( not as good as me thoguh.) it's just that i can only listen to her for an hour every week, without my ears exploding. Her voice is squeeky! (squeek-squeek-squeek).
Today in theater we talked about producing. I got costumes (thank god!). Its the only thing i can actually do prettty damn well. You see, for summer extra credit.. i though we had to make an outfit...not make a sketch of an outfit. So here i have this full dress that i hand sowed sitting in my room. The maniquin doll kinda scares me.. i mean, in the middle of the night it's kinda scary to see this headless dress looking in your direction. I sometimes have to put a sheet over it, or sleep on the couch! I get scared really easily. I mean i'm afraid of alot of wierd things. Im not afraid of bugs, or being lost, horror movies (except Scooby-doo on zombie island. come on..is it just me who finds that creepy?!?) and many other things normal people would be afraid of.
But that's the problem.
Im NOT normal. I'm no-where near normal.. take the distance from earth to pluto and times it by 5 and that's how far away i am from being normal. I'm afraid of stupid things. Like basketballs, pipe ladders, and zombies. Don't you find that their slowness makes them creepier?!?! nad plus, if zombies eat brains..then why arn't they smart? I bet you that jewih zombies are smart. I also bet you two bucks that zombies wrote some of today's TV shows. I was  flipping through channels last night while awaiting glee, and the stuff on TV is STUPID! i mean, who even thinks of these things. You know? i wanna meet the guys who came up with the "Two and a Half Men" theme song. I mean...really? I like the show, its funny, but come on! The theme song is litarly:
"men men menly, men , men men menly men men men ly mennnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Can i seriously make money off of thinking of that? I mean, really??!!?!?! I wanna do what THAT guy's doing! I mean, i  bet you the same people wrote the map song from Dora. "i'm the map, im the map, im the map, im the map: IM THE MAP!".
i can do that!
I mean, your paid for a theme song, you better get some kick-ass theme song! "men men men" is not a kick-ass theme song! Its a jack-ass theme song! its fudgy.....
you know? my life should be a TV show...and it would have a kick ASS theme song! It would be awsome! I mean, it would b like Degrassi mixed with Gosip Girl and glee! And i can garentee that EVERYONE would wath it! speaking of glee... ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW! i love it! it's in a week and 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
so excited! I i was old enough i would SO be in the rocky horror picture show. I saw it 8 times live, and every year on Halloween i watch it in the cemetry with my family. We all love it; its like a family tradition. I know EVERYTHING about it; and i cant picture ANYONE else to play Dr. Frank-n-furter but Gabe (but he's not on glee) and Puck. But Puck is in Juvie, (as said on last episode) so it is oviously gonig to be kurt. I ean, nobody else will be anyone, becasue he's the only guy with the balls to do it. Anyway, can;t wait!
wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment