Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I think my cat's reading my diary....

PG= 100

Ok. Im trying to write, but nothing is coming to mind. Im really running dry this weekend, so im writing on this on my phone and watching The Britney Spears episode from Glee. I love glee, as you may notice in previous journals. Brittney (not Brottney, Brittney) from glee is SOOOOOO funny! These have to be my favorite quotes of ALL time!(from her...at least)

-"I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist."
-"I think my cat is reading my diary.."
- "It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy." -"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
The writers are great and super funny. I cant really write funny quotes, but i can be pretty dramatic...i mean ,you'd NEVER guess..right? (hahahaha...oh...sarcasm). Oh ya, well anywho...... Now i am listening to the sound track from "Yentel". You know, that movie is really only watched by Jews. See, now i can talk about Jews, cuz im a jew. We rock. IO mean, we get SO much media. Like, all the best Movies have/are about Jewish peoples and religion and making fun of us. You know what the most ironic part of taht is? Most of the movies that are making fun of jewish people, are written by jews?!?! I mean, not only are we in movies, but we're in spamalot!!!!

"In any great adventure,that you don't want to lose,
victory depends upon the poeple that you choose.
So, listen, Arthur darling, closely to this news:
We won't succeed on Broadway,
If you don't have any Jews.

You may have the finest sets,
Fill the stage with penthouse pets,
You may have the loveliest costumes and best shoes.
You my dance and you may sing,
But I'm sorry, Arthur king,
You'll hear no cheers,
Just lots and lots of boos.
There simply must be,
Arthur trust me,
Simply must be Jews." - SPAMALOT =}

Also, we rock the martail arts. wha?!?! you may ask? well, they dont call it JEW-JUTSUI FOR NOTHING! hahaha...wow thats a bad joke, i need to get out more. I also have to stop being racist....and i promise that i wont quote Avenue Q, so i wont...but its realllllly funny. Wow, this blog has alot of quote sin it. Perhaps i quote to much....nah!
Ok so today in theatre (? spelling right? yes sir!) we watched an excerpt for "True West" by Sam Shepard. I LOVED IT! IT BLEW MY BRAIN OUT OF MY HEAD! (ha! like it was there in the first place!). We also looked at a master-class reciting shakespeare. I love shakespeare...a jew. well, in my head he's a jew. Anyways, i started crying when They did the first reading of Richard the III. One of my main goals in life is to get into a travling ShakeSpeare act when i get out of collage with  a doctorate degree. Yuppers, i want to be a doctor. in theatre. I also collect Romeo and Julliet books, so now everyone knows what to get me for my birthday if anyone remembers! See? im simple. I love Romeo and Juleit, i love reading the diffrent adaptations and the original from shakespeare. I love watching it, and i never get board. You know what i've always wanted to do by shakespeare? Othello. i've always wanted to have a stage death where i a strangled/sufficated to death. Anyways, going to try writing.
wish me luck worl. Shalom.
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment