Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Baby Names"

....

WHA?!?!?!??!??!

I am reading Song and Rene's
"baby names".

WHAT
THE
FUDGEEEEE

"PeePee"? "Ping Pong"? "Long Dong"? "Adolph"?

?????????????????

Ok, they are both offically smoking some chinese weed. Who would do that to thier child. \
Do they seriously have a death wish for that baby? if i was named something like that....'PeePee'...can you imagine the humiliation in school?!?!?
that's just. messed.up.
That poor, poor baby.
And also, Adolph?
What, do they want the baby to be a german dictator?!?!?

That it: its offical.
I'm gonig to name one of my adopted children, Adolph.
Adolph Elizibeth Hitler.

along with my 3 other addopted Children:
"Juliet"
"Indigo Montya"
"Bruno" my gay black son from south Ugandya.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment