Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I dont wanna marry, i jusat wanna be your man"

Reading Fences at the moment, and its gonig like this:

talk,slang,slang,slang,talk, garbadge, "n" word, "n" word, slang, slang, cheater, cheater, Good friend, slang,"n' word, wife, slang, INTERESTING PART!!!!

ok, so the INTERESTING PART is when Troy is telling how Rose and him had met.
I think its cute, i mean... I can picture it . Him walking up to her and saying
"Baby, I don't wanna marry...but i wanna be your man".

That's the kinda guy i want. I mean, i was just thinking about it for a second or too....but i really think its true. I dont want to marrry. Im 14, i dont need to think about that right now.
.I'm not like most girls.
I dont belvie in love, i dont belive in fairy tales, or happy ending. I dont belive in finding "the one". I belive in living life right now, instead of thinknig about the future or the past. Living in the moment. I couldn't give 2 peices of fudge about love or prince charming.

At the moment i'm with this guy named John. (i know this is a journal, and you dont care about my love life...but its also my blog. so if you dont care then skip to the end of this paragraph). He's.....he's blind. He only see the good in the world. He thinks i'm gonig to be his "highschool sweetheart" and that we're going to get married and have that slow dance at prom and all this other pack of romance and lies. It makes me want to barf. I mean...i dont even WANT a relationship...i want fun. I dont want to be tied down, and between you and me? he's a terrible kisser. And it ticks me off, because he knows what i think of love and romance and he still sticks around. First sighn of the guy i'm with or me falling in "love" and i bolt and run. That's just how i work. And he knows i'm gonig to break his heart...so y doesn't he leave? that's why i'm sticking around...to figure out what the fudge is wrong with him.
<3
You know...i didn't think i could make this blog about me...but i somehow did. isn't that funny?

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment