Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boyfriend in the dojo?

PG=100

ok. so aparently i have a BF now.
My friend slept over because NO SCHOOL!!! (we built a tent, but because we are ninja's..it is a dojo. Im the loudest ninja, she is the shortest ninja).
So i went to take a shower this mourning (cuz i like being clean), and she stole my phone. When i come out she says,
"hayley, why didnt you tell my you have a Bf?!?!"
and i reply:
"Becasue i didn't know i had a BF!!!!" and then i go to my phone and find out that John has decided that he is my boyfriend.
On tuesday we got into a big fight and tehn we made-up in the middle of my english calss (he got written up), and now he thinks im his girlf-friend. But i mean, its ok. I sorta-kinda like him....i dont know...still worried about the fight. i mean, why we got into the fight....anywho..
ITS FACEBOOK OFFICAL!
lmfao.
=)

I love my Dojo. It has a rainbow strobelgiht in it. Going to post pictures on FB later of it. ITS AMAZAING.
its also in my closet.

lolz

Wish me Luck World,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment