Thursday, January 27, 2011

I got my Funny back!

Pg=100

Working on all my thaetr essay's because i was snowed in. (man, essay's are a pain in my @ss). hahahaha,
lolz.
Anywho. I was rescued by retail theropy.
Went shopping with my friends for clubbing outfits.
we look HOT.

Saw casey today, =)
Because she works at the mall and i live in the mall...so...ya.

OMG!
I gotz muh funny back! I made my friends(megan and Faith) rofl SOOO hard:
here is what i said:

"Hayley (thats me!): You're like my baby...even though i didn't carry you for 9 months and push you out...."
(in Holister).

"Megan: I have a wii.
Faith: i have a wii and an X-Box Live
Hayley (thats me!): I have a LIFE."


and...ya. thats about it, but they were laughing alot.
I feel good.
I got my funny bacK!!!!!!


<3
<3
<3


Wish me luck World,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment