Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fences and my love lifeeeeee

ok. i know it says in the title it was about the play we're reading and my "love life"....ya. not watcha think.
Ok, i will admitt....i HAVE gone alittle boy crazy...but last year was ALOT worse. i'm actually getting better, SO DONT JUDGE! but aladren does have a piont. I mean, a journal is a journal...its supposed to be about plays and not my love life...inless the play IS ABOUT my love life.../than thats diffrent...you know what? im gonna drop it. see?
D
R
O
P
P
I
N
G

I
T

R
I
G
H
T

N
O
W

.
there.
Ok, now getting onto Fences....ya. Learning how to suck it up, because..ya. like i said...dropping it. (not just my love life...but slang and other things that make me look el stupido).... So i am up to the part whereRose and Bono are discussing supermarket's and such.
I personsally like A&P...(mainly because of the cute bag boys...HAYLEY! DROP IT!)
I never heard of Bella's...but then again, this was back in...1957? yes. yes it was. (just checked. lolz.)
They are talking about how bela's charge's 10c more than A&P. I mean, 10C now isn't really alot..well to me, its not...
But back then, 10c was alot. Counting every penny they could. My grandpa tells me stories about the 50's and such. All my family does (i know. they r oldddd). Back then..filling a tank with gas only coast 10c (less or more. dont judge. So every penny really DID count! I mean, with the money you saved, you could have filled your car with gas...or bought some candy or something cheap.
every cent mattered.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment