Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Main Stageeeee

Pg=100

Im so angryyyy about main stage.

Building people are building our set for mainstage, and my BF is in building.
So i now have to stay with him until Mainstage is over.

=(

And i was all prepaired to break it off with him today!

GRRRRRRR
Now i have to cancle my date with Manny =(

DOUBLE GRRR.

But i mean, i can deal with it. i need to stop complaing about everything... i mean...ugg. I need to suck it up.

Anywho, we talked about paper's today, GRRRR i dont want to write anymore.

I have a:
- 5pg essay on a play we read
- 3pg on a dance show
- 3pg on "the Collection" and or "A Kind of Alaska"
- 3pg on the play im going to see tommarrow

GRRRRRR

I was going to tech, but i didnt get enoguh time to find out that i had that option. so, fudge to me....

OMG, i took a quiz to see what kind of chocolate i was? and it said i was filled with fudge!!!!
that mad me rofl.
=)
Listening to 80's. having the time of my life.
my cat is soooooo FATTTTT
at the moment he has his head stuck in a tissue box.
Imma go and take pictures and laugh satanicly at him.


(you know...and help him get his head un-stuck)

brb.

Wish me Luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment