Monday, January 3, 2011

12 days of Winter Break- (BLOG SONG)

PG=100

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! it feels good to back! so usally after winter break, teachers always ask you what you've done over winter break:
This just "says" it all. Enjoy the worlds worst Winter report EVER!!!


"Sung to the tune of the crappy christian song: "Twelve days of Christmas". the only christmas song actually writien BY a christian."

OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
The first day of winter break this happened to me/ I walked into a tree/
On the second day of winter break this happened to me/ I got hit on by this Jew & walked into a tree/
On the third day of winter break this happened to me/ I did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew & walked into a tree/
On the fourth day of winter break this happened to me/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree/
On the fifth day of winter break this happened to me/ absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree/
On the sixth day of winter break this happened to me/ I lost my marbles/ absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree/
On the seventh day of winter break this happened to me/ I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./
On the eighth day of winter break this happened to me/ went to shopaholic anonymous// I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./
On the ninth day of winter break this happened to me/ got 11 new year’s kisses./ went to shopaholic anonymous// I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./
On the tenth day of winter break this happened to me/ I partied like KE$HA/ got 11 new year’s kisses./ went to shopaholic anonymous// I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./
On the eleventh day of winter break this happened to me/ I went on-line shopping/ I partied like KE$HA/ got 11 New Year’s kisses. / went to shopaholic anonymous// I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./
On the twelfth day of winter break this happened to me/ I wrote this song/ went on-line shopping/ I partied like KE$HA/ got 11 New Year’s kisses. / went to shopaholic anonymous// I worked 7 hours/ I lost my marbles/ Absolutely nothing (got snowed in)/ I found a kitten/ then did the time warp/ got hit on by this Jew/ and walked into a tree./

No comments:

Post a Comment