Sunday, January 23, 2011

I lied =)

PG=100


Went to an AWSOME party last night. it was AMAZING. i got home at like...4.

Just woke up! <3 hahhaa, i had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!
 I danced the enitre night...except for when i was getting my airbrush tatoo's and hats.

OMG! i got an air-brush tatoo of a Playboy Bunny Symbol on my boob!
 And the guy that did the airbrushing was kinda cute too...

hahah, also there was this "mad Hatter" there.
HOLLYY FUDGE BALLS! SHE WAS A GENIUS!
I was talking to her, she invented this new way of "paper hat making". i looked awsome! She made me a statue of liberty crown, a titannic hat,and a breakdancing hat...that did breakdancing!!!

So because my Bat-mitzvah SUCKED....im gonig to have another. Smaller, because i cant afford TOO big of a party...but definatly the size of sweet sixteen on a low budget. Its gonig to be Alice and Wonderland themed, and i am SO having that hat lady there!!!!! (SHE MADE ME WONDERWOMAN BRACLETS!!!!)

=)

anways... Even though i said i wouldn't talk about boys anymore....i lied. Im sorry, its just SUCH a big part of my life, so it really hard for me not to talk about it!
So anyways, i want to break up with john.

HE'S SMOTHERING ME.

All my friends like him

my parents love him ...

but i dont.

I dont feel ANYTHING. not even a mutal like....nothing. I mean, the only time i actually "felt" something for him was when we were fighting and screaming at eachother in the halls, and crying on the floor, and punhcing lockers cuz we were so ANGRY at eachother..... Its just...confussing.
 John is every girl's dream...
but not mine.
So i WANT to break up with him, but i cant.
He's one of those sensitive people that will go all emo crazy on himself if i break up with him. So im going to let HIM breakup with ME.
 >=)

( evil smiley )


Wish me Luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment