Monday, January 24, 2011

I lost the funny

PG=100

I've been reviewing my past blogs, and i am very angry.
at myself.
i mean...when did i become a B*tch !?!?

I have gotten very....dark and angry all of a sudden, and i dont know why.

We have been reading (we jsut finished) dante's inferno.

I read the nferno in 6th grade, because the stuff we were reading board me to death. i mean...talking mice? been there, done that. it board me, so i looked into the "Divine Comedy".

It is a 3 piece work of literature, and the inferno is the first part.

i find it odd to be called the "Divine Comedy" because it is very serious. the first part is about hell!

It was a satire.
it was written in the middle ages, a time when the church ruled everything.

but Dante stood out against it. making fun of the church's beliefs and such.
An...evil, sadistic comedy.

I guess thats sorta me. I mean, how did i go from funny to phsco b*itch?

it doesnt matter, i wanna be funny again.  i mean, jsut be less of a debbie downer and suchhhhh.

Anywho, im at my grandma's and i am BOARDDDDDDDDDD.
save meh, please.
(i will give each of you a bazillion dollers if you can)




(in monoply money....of corse)

=)


Wish me Luck,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment