Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BALLS TO YOU, and America sux them.

PG=100

So i am watching all of this stuff on the internet, trying to find the most recent, top, videos. (getting modern. feel awsome), and i stumbled across a Liza Menelli Interview, with her saying:

"BALLS TO YOU!"

That is SO my new catch fraze! is that awsome!?!?!?!?!?!?
She is so awsome, i love her!
Had a great time in theater, and Glenn is the situation. i love him, lolz. It was halarious. And Ms.Aladren, being awsome smacked him for...well my parents read this blog so imma insert the smiley now.
=)
hahaha, anyways, I had the most....INTERSETING...conversation with my grandma.

You have to understand something, i love my grandma. She's awsome. But she's ALWAYS on my case. She was Miss France USA in 19sometihng (long ago), and she is always busting my metaphorical balls about my wieght. (BALLS TO YOU!!!! hahaha). She is also Queen of the Yenta'sand she is THE MOST RACISTIST PERSON I KNOW! But still...i love her.
So we were talknig about the news and i told her my opinion on America, and we got into a 2 hour conversation on how i belive that we are evil and selfish, and that we are the catlist for all mayhem and destruction around us.
I love arguing with her: beause it always inspires me to write something.
I know Ms.Aladren told me not to write period pices until i become a better writer..but i jsut have to. I have this idea, and im going to go for it.
We talked about EVERYTHING.
terrorism.
Feminism.
Racial disgrimination.
China. monkies. chicken fights.
puerto rico.
Eygpt.
illegal imigration.
Dante's inferno.
Angels in america.
M Butterfly.
Holo-sexuality.
Make-up.
Animal crulty.
Jews.
Hitler.
and the poem "and then they came for me".

Thats what i'm gonig to write about. How we are spiraling into our stereo-types and letting all evil pass us by as good. That, is what i will write about.

wish me Luck,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment