Monday, January 31, 2011

NARWALS ARE REAL

PG=999999999999999999999999 ( a really big # so that my participation grade and the thousands of blogs i will post today will at least bring my grade up to a B+ or higher.) (higher is always better).

Just got home from the most depressing car ride ever.

My grandma doen't belive in Narwalz.

How could you NOT belive in narwalz?!?!?! They resemble everything happy and awsome in life!!!!

What is a Narwal you may ask? well....
ITS AN UNDER-SEA UNICORN!!!!

HOW COULD YOU NOT BELIVE IN THEM!!!!
I mean, seriously....they are so real. If you dont belive in Narwalz?
well then..

TEH CANADIANS WIN.

and no one wants that.

so...ya.
Worried about my monolugue (extra credit). I cant find one, because i dont really know what i can do. I've been watching the other freshie's and their monolugues, and they're fine..because they know their type.

I semi-know my type.

See, thats what confusses me...i dont know what they mean by "your type".
like...your phsical type? or your personality type...?

See, i know by Phsical type...Im the fat,funny-girl.

But that is COMPLEATLY diffrent for my personality...

how about i'm the phco crazy type....is that a type?

I dont know...because im always changing. One minute im laughing, and the next im tearing the heads off of barbie dolls.
I dont know....i mean....i think...i dont even know what i think.

I want someone to sit me down and give me a running monolugue.
I want them to tell me what type i am, how i make them feel, how i look, how i act.... because i can't see it myself.

I see the world with a third eye. I have diffrent demensions to me. Im not jsut one type of person...im many things.
I need someone to tell me what i am, 2D.
Im 3D, and i think its good but everyone tells me its bad.

To be in this industry..you need to know yourself. But i DONT know myself, thats my problem.....

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment